Allen and Coles Moving Systems are the Manchester movers to choose for every relocation need whether it be local, throughout New England, across the country or around the world. We have been relocating individuals, families, businesses and employees of this city since 1986. Our dedication to quality as one of the most trusted moving companies in Manchester, NH ensures a successful move, no matter where you are going. To speak with one of our Manchester moving specialists, call Allen and Coles Moving Systems today at (866) 257-2114 or fill out our online quote form a FREE moving estimate.
Household Movers - Manchester, NH
We can provide full-service moves - from the packing and crating to vehicle shipping and storage. Our goal is to cater to your unique household and employee relocation needs and provide customized solutions based on your requirements, time frame and budget. Our household moving services include relocation of these specialty items:
- Fine Art/Antique Moving -- We have experience handling specialized fine art and antiques.
- Piano Moving -- Piano moving requires heavy lifting and attention to detail. We can do it for you.
- Vehicle Shipping -- Do you need your vehicle shipped as part of your household move? Let us take care of it!
Office Movers - Manchester, NH
When you choose Allen and Coles Moving Systems for your business relocation, you benefit from the peace of mind knowing your goods are secure for your local, interstate or international relocation. Some of our commercial moving services are also listed below:
- Computer Moving -- We can move your computers, laptops, servers and other office equipment.
- Furniture Installation -- Our furniture installers can disassemble/assemble your modular or systems furniture.
- Warehousing -- Store your goods in our secure, clean warehouse for short- or long-term needs.
- Records Storage -- We have facilities to accomodate document storage & records management needs.
Learn more about our abilities as Manchester movers
Call us today or request a free moving estimate using the form above.